Interested in Becoming an Anthro Reseller?
Here's what we offer our reseller partners:
That's 28 years making furniture for technology!
Only furniture for
We only focus on furniture
for technology - so that it is
comfortable to use.
We drop ship anywhere in
the US, no extra charge.
Made in the USA
Our products are designed in the same place they're manufactured, here at our campus in Tualatin, Oregon. We control the quality and on-time delivery of every item and every order.
Quick Lead Times
Most items ship in about 1-2 weeks, and some items ship in just 2-3 business days. No waiting for your customers!
Anthro products are built to last. The first AnthroCarts rolled out in 1984. They're still going strong and we still stand behind them! And that means no Customer Service hassles for you.
Plus we offer:
- We take the pressure off of you – Tell us about the opportunity and we'll work together to close it. We'll partner with you to take care of you from initial customer interest to shipping and installation.
- Resources – Depend on us to supply the necessary tools to close your sale. From CAD images to helpful websites to well-designed collateral, we will work with you to provide the best solutions for your customer.
- Strong brand awareness – After 28 years of designing and manufacturing furniture for technology, backed by a Lifetime Warranty, Anthro's name is synonymous with quality.
- Qualified leads – Anthro works hard to ensure our key resellers' success. We'll pass along the leads generated by our online presence, multi-channel advertising, and tradeshows to our key reseller partners.
- Joint call assistance – Need an Anthro expert in the field with you? Put our experience to work for you. We'll travel with you to visit your customer and focus in on the exact Anthro solution to their furniture challenge.